POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I am not Steeleye Span : Re: I am not Steeleye Span Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:45:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am not Steeleye Span
From: clipka
Date: 14 Dec 2015 15:52:49
Message: <566f2c21$1@news.povray.org>
Am 14.12.2015 um 21:04 schrieb Orchid Win7 v1:
> I am not Steeleye Span. It's sad, but it's true.
>
> Due to this incontrovertible fact, this was the best I could manage:
>
> http://download.orphi.me.uk/Music/Voice/Gaudete.mp3
>
> It's not great, but never mind. Rejoice!

Nice one!

Some echo effect might help to come closer to the "original"(*). Also,
you /do/ have to somehow coax some lass to sing along. Don't care where
you find one. Kidnap one if you must ;)

(*Heck, why do I even bother to use quotes there? Said version /is/, for
all intent and purpose, the original ;))

Did I ever mention that I /love/ polyphonic accapella music?