POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hacknet Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:50:04 EDT (-0400)
  Hacknet (Message 11 to 20 of 34)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Hacknet
Date: 3 Nov 2015 13:45:47
Message: <563900db$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:53:33 +0000, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> Huh. And here I was assuming that Apple would have used only the most
> over-priced hardware components they could source...
>
> ...apparently it's only the *best looking* hardware. :-P

The basic rule of thumb is to buy the least expensive component that meets
the specifications - assuming the specifications are properly, erm,
specified. ;)

That can cause you to run into situations like this:

http://www.staingate.org/

Looks like Apple is responding appropriately to it, though.

Jim

Post a reply to this message