POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for a while. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 07:54:57 EDT (-0400)
  Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for a while. (Message 11 to 20 of 39)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions forawhile.
Date: 25 Aug 2015 13:19:47
Message: <55dca3b3$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.08.2015 um 15:27 schrieb Francois Labreque:
> Le 2015-08-25 03:09, clipka a écrit :
>> Am 25.08.2015 um 08:08 schrieb clipka:
>>
>>  As long as you don't look out the window, you can't
>> tell whether you're accelerating, or are stationary in a gravitational
>> field excerting an equivalent force. In the latter case, your mass
>> obviously does not increase over time; therefore, neither does it in the
>> former case.
>>

> It depends on what you eat, and how much exercice you get.
>
> ;-)

Dang. Too many nitpickers out here.

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Aug 2015 11:55:00
Message: <web.55dde06d8eed6fed83ea37980@news.povray.org>

> Nerds.

Indeed! and you are not the only one who thinks so.
I updated Thunderbird yesterday and this thread has been deleted and ignored.
We must be getting too close to a truth that should not be discussed.

I knew that I should not have stopped off at Roswell a couple of years ago. A
marked man, I must be.

Post a reply to this message