POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's tornado season Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  It's tornado season (Message 30 to 39 of 59)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Re: It's tornado season
Date: 14 Jul 2015 21:45:48
Message: <55a5bb4c$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/14/2015 03:55 PM, Stephen wrote:
> On 7/14/2015 8:30 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
>> yeah ... at times reminds me of my age.
>
> Do you need reminding? I don't. :-)

well i refuse to grow up and be old (as it where) ... for the second
time in the last four years my life has been turned upside down, and
it's just been a challenge to keep from giving up. i have to keep
telling myself you can't change the wind but you can change your sail ;-)

Post a reply to this message