POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's tornado season : Re: It's tornado season Server Time
6 Oct 2024 14:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's tornado season
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Jul 2015 22:48:08
Message: <55a71b68$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 22:54:33 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 7/15/2015 8:38 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I always think of Eddie Izzard with the "Through" (he pronounces it
>> 'thruff') vs. "Thru" thing.
>>

> Strange. I never think of Eddie Izzard

It's part of one of his routines - I quite enjoy his humour (<-- just for
you ;) ); it's a shame the tickets to his shows are so bloody expensive.
He was here in Seattle end of last month, but the tickets were going for
about $500 a piece (though I see from the website that the prices were
more like $40/$60 - so that may have been 'aftermarket' tickets because
it was sold out).

>> Then again, you have extraneous vowels in some of your words.  Colour,
>> neighbour, sistour....
>
> "sistour"? I can't even guess.

I wanted three, and with the way work went today, I couldn't think of a
third.  ;)

Jim