POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PovRay Crescent. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:53:47 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay Crescent. (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: Stephen
Subject: PovRay Crescent.
Date: 19 May 2015 04:56:11
Message: <555afaab$1@news.povray.org>
I can tell by the roaring silence. That it is time for a game of PovRay
Crescent.
Played to the 3.7 Version Rules and using the UberPov variation which
implies that you cannot render if you have not defined your camera.
Amongst other things.
I will perform the traditional opening.

Sphere

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I can tell by the roaring silence. That it is time for a game of PovRay
> Crescent.
> Played to the 3.7 Version Rules and using the UberPov variation which
> implies that you cannot render if you have not defined your camera.
> Amongst other things.
> I will perform the traditional opening.
>
> Sphere

On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
light on what is going on.

Light_source

Post a reply to this message

>> I can tell by the roaring silence. That it is time for a game of PovRay
>> Crescent.
>> Played to the 3.7 Version Rules and using the UberPov variation which
>> implies that you cannot render if you have not defined your camera.
>> Amongst other things.
>> I will perform the traditional opening.
>>
>> Sphere
>
> On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
> early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
> light on what is going on.
>
> Light_source

Yes a traditional opening. And I see that you have responded likewise.
If it is going to be a fencing game. We had better see what the next
move brings.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> I can tell by the roaring silence. That it is time for a game of PovRay
>>> Crescent.
>>> Played to the 3.7 Version Rules and using the UberPov variation which
>>> implies that you cannot render if you have not defined your camera.
>>> Amongst other things.
>>> I will perform the traditional opening.
>>>
>>> Sphere
>>
>> On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
>> early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
>> light on what is going on.
>>
>> Light_source
>>

> Yes a traditional opening. And I see that you have responded likewise.
> If it is going to be a fencing game. We had better see what the next
> move brings.

macro

John (complicating the game a fraction)
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

>>> On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
>>> early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
>>> light on what is going on.
>>>
>>> Light_source
>>>

>> Yes a traditional opening. And I see that you have responded likewise.
>> If it is going to be a fencing game. We had better see what the next
>> move brings.
>>

> macro

I want to see how Jim answers that move.

> John (complicating the game a fraction)

Too soon, my son. Too soon.

--

Regards