POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PovRay Crescent. Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay Crescent. (Message 2 to 11 of 31)
<<< Previous 1 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: scott
Subject: Re: PovRay Crescent.
Date: 19 May 2015 08:26:58
Message: <555b2c12$1@news.povray.org>
> I can tell by the roaring silence. That it is time for a game of PovRay
> Crescent.
> Played to the 3.7 Version Rules and using the UberPov variation which
> implies that you cannot render if you have not defined your camera.
> Amongst other things.
> I will perform the traditional opening.
>
> Sphere

On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
light on what is going on.

Light_source

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 19 May 2015 08:55:19
Message: <555b32b7$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/05/2015 13:27, scott wrote:
>> I can tell by the roaring silence. That it is time for a game of PovRay
>> Crescent.
>> Played to the 3.7 Version Rules and using the UberPov variation which
>> implies that you cannot render if you have not defined your camera.
>> Amongst other things.
>> I will perform the traditional opening.
>>
>> Sphere
>
> On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
> early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
> light on what is going on.
>
> Light_source

Yes a traditional opening. And I see that you have responded likewise.
If it is going to be a fencing game. We had better see what the next
move brings.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> I can tell by the roaring silence. That it is time for a game of PovRay
>>> Crescent.
>>> Played to the 3.7 Version Rules and using the UberPov variation which
>>> implies that you cannot render if you have not defined your camera.
>>> Amongst other things.
>>> I will perform the traditional opening.
>>>
>>> Sphere
>>
>> On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
>> early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
>> light on what is going on.
>>
>> Light_source
>>

> Yes a traditional opening. And I see that you have responded likewise.
> If it is going to be a fencing game. We had better see what the next
> move brings.

macro

John (complicating the game a fraction)
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

>>> On reflection that isn't quite the traditional opening. But as it's too
>>> early in the game to think about the finish, instead I'll shed a bit of
>>> light on what is going on.
>>>
>>> Light_source
>>>

>> Yes a traditional opening. And I see that you have responded likewise.
>> If it is going to be a fencing game. We had better see what the next
>> move brings.
>>

> macro

I want to see how Jim answers that move.

> John (complicating the game a fraction)

Too soon, my son. Too soon.

--

Regards