POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ignoring all the political crap... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Ignoring all the political crap... (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Ignoring all the political crap...
Date: 11 May 2015 11:16:58
Message: <5550c7ea$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/05/15 14:15, Francois Labreque wrote:
> Ah.  The joys of fatherhood...  This is one of the many occasions where
> you simultaneously want to give them a big hug and kiss, but also rip
> their heads off.

Absolutely. He was so proud of it that I didn't have the heart to tell
him off.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 11 May 2015 11:20:03
Message: <5550c8a3$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/05/15 15:01, Stephen wrote:
> On 10/05/2015 11:33, Doctor John wrote:
>> He has; he's almost as tall you now ;-)
>>

> That is not so impressive comparing him to a poison dwarf.

If the cap fits ... :-P

John

From: Stephen
Date: 11 May 2015 13:39:51
Message: <5550e967$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/05/2015 16:20, Doctor John wrote:
> On 10/05/15 15:01, Stephen wrote:
>> On 10/05/2015 11:33, Doctor John wrote:
>>> He has; he's almost as tall you now ;-)
>>>

>> That is not so impressive comparing him to a poison dwarf.
>>

> If the cap fits ... :-P

And if it doesn't we will make it fit with a chib.

BTW That was my grandfather's regiment in WWII. The Cameronians.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> BTW That was my grandfather's regiment in WWII. The Cameronians.

A proud and honourable regiment, sir.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents
You hold it in trust for your children

Post a reply to this message

>> BTW That was my grandfather's regiment in WWII. The Cameronians.
>>

> A proud and honourable regiment, sir.

He got a free trip to Burma and it only cost him a toe.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message