POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The eye of the storm. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:36:40 EDT (-0400)
  The eye of the storm. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Stephen
Subject: The eye of the storm.
Date: 7 May 2015 03:39:23
Message: <554b16ab$1@news.povray.org>
Blessed peace. No election babble on the news today. By law.

Tomorrow is another thing.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: The eye of the storm.
Date: 7 May 2015 07:51:24
Message: <554b51bc$1@news.povray.org>
On 7-5-2015 9:39, Stephen wrote:
> Blessed peace. No election babble on the news today. By law.

Yes, that was getting a bit tiring indeed, and pushing off news of the
world at large. But other things too do that. I am always watching the
11 o'clock (British time) news and the snooker competition just
/replaced/ the news for several weeks. I like snooker but I thought this
was a bit overdone. :-)

> Tomorrow is another thing.

Oh yes indeed!

--