POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The eye of the storm. : Re: The eye of the storm. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:59:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The eye of the storm.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 May 2015 07:51:24
Message: <554b51bc$1@news.povray.org>
On 7-5-2015 9:39, Stephen wrote:
> Blessed peace. No election babble on the news today. By law.

Yes, that was getting a bit tiring indeed, and pushing off news of the
world at large. But other things too do that. I am always watching the
11 o'clock (British time) news and the snooker competition just
/replaced/ the news for several weeks. I like snooker but I thought this
was a bit overdone. :-)

> Tomorrow is another thing.

Oh yes indeed!

--