POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tor Project Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:55:28 EDT (-0400)
  Tor Project (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Tor Project
Date: 3 Feb 2015 02:24:38
Message: <54d077b6$1@news.povray.org>
Interested in online anonymity?
https://www.torproject.org/

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Tor Project
Date: 3 Feb 2015 07:46:54
Message: <54d0c33e$1@news.povray.org>
Le 03/02/2015 08:24, James Holsenback a écrit :
> Interested in online anonymity?
> https://www.torproject.org/

Yes. But beware if using skype and making a public tor-node, you might
end being refused by skype-login (courtesy of MS scanning the list of
tor nodes and rejecting connection from such address).

(Do not even consider skype inside tor, as the flow would be so slow
(and it is useless, the eardroppers are at the skype-server))

I wonder about freenet and gnunet.

--
Just because nobody complains does not mean all parachutes are perfect.

Post a reply to this message

On 02/03/2015 07:46 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 03/02/2015 08:24, James Holsenback a écrit :
>> Interested in online anonymity?
>> https://www.torproject.org/
>
> Yes. But beware if using skype and making a public tor-node, you might
> end being refused by skype-login (courtesy of MS scanning the list of
> tor nodes and rejecting connection from such address).
>
> (Do not even consider skype inside tor, as the flow would be so slow
> (and it is useless, the eardroppers are at the skype-server))

not a skype user so no issue for me ... i'm still playing with it (tor)
so thanks for the heads up

Post a reply to this message