POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tor Project : Re: Tor Project Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tor Project
From: andrel
Date: 5 Feb 2015 17:22:25
Message: <54D3ED1E.3050609@gmail.com>
On 5-2-2015 20:31, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 02/05/2015 12:28 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:20:16 +0100, andrel wrote:
>>
>>> And for some reason I could not install it correctly on my linux box.
>>> Have to rebuild that soon anyway, then I try again.
>>
>> I just grab the tor browser bundle and use that on Linux.
>>
>> Jim
>
> yep ... that's what I did. installed without a hitch :-)

First time it did and when I upgraded to a next version it didn't
But I have trouble installing anyway, that is why I have to rebuild.
(and don't tell me that should not happen, I know, but it did)

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.