POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas time Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:41:00 EDT (-0400)
  Christmas time (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Christmas time
Date: 24 Dec 2014 06:54:06
Message: <549aa95e$1@news.povray.org>
I have this tradition. Every year I make a new version of Jingle Bells.
This is this years version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0qXcbHJ9Do

Merry christmas to you all :)

--
ZK

Post a reply to this message

From: omniverse
Subject: Re: Christmas time
Date: 28 Dec 2014 06:25:01
Message: <web.549fe79ba2bdd7e1ea86bc440@news.povray.org>
Fun listen and watch. Guessed that end message after 2 minutes.

Got to see your Babylon video just now, too, really liked that. And your other
Jingle Bells, or Calypso-inspired, video.
Wow. Jean Michel Jarre. I have his Oxygene album from 1976, almost 30 years ago!
Sadly my old Korg synthesizer, Poly 800 keyboard, has only gathered dust the
past couple decades. Hope you can keep the dust from settling!

Post a reply to this message

> I have this tradition. Every year I make a new version of Jingle Bells.
> This is this years version:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0qXcbHJ9Do
>
> Merry christmas to you all :)

Season greetings, that love and happiness finds you with family and love
ones.

Post a reply to this message

From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 29 Dec 2014 08:24:00
Message: <54a155f0@news.povray.org>
On 28/12/2014 12:20, omniverse wrote:
> Fun listen and watch. Guessed that end message after 2 minutes.

thanks :)

> Got to see your Babylon video just now, too, really liked that. And your other
> Jingle Bells, or Calypso-inspired, video.
> Wow. Jean Michel Jarre. I have his Oxygene album from 1976, almost 30 years ago!
> Sadly my old Korg synthesizer, Poly 800 keyboard, has only gathered dust the
> past couple decades. Hope you can keep the dust from settling!

Almost 40 years, you mean :o
We're all getting old :(

Post a reply to this message

From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 29 Dec 2014 08:24:59
Message: <54a1562b$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/12/2014 1:26, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Season greetings, that love and happiness finds you with family and love
> ones.

thank you!