POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The painter Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  The painter (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: The painter
Date: 20 Nov 2014 11:00:30
Message: <546e101e$1@news.povray.org>
Take a look at this jigsaw, painted by Dominic Davidson.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Falcon-11006-Riverside-Jigsaw-Puzzle/dp/B0076KMQ1I

...wait, painted?

I don't know, man... Those trees don't quite look right. And the thatch?
Are you SURE this is a painting??

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: The painter
Date: 20 Nov 2014 12:24:48
Message: <546e23e0$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/11/2014 16:00, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> Take a look at this jigsaw, painted by Dominic Davidson.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Falcon-11006-Riverside-Jigsaw-Puzzle/dp/B0076KMQ1I
>
> ....wait, painted?
>
> I don't know, man... Those trees don't quite look right. And the thatch?
> Are you SURE this is a painting??

You are right. The artist, Dominic Davison, is a freelance digital artist.

http://www.3dartistonline.com/user/Dom1

--

Regards
     Stephen