POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crisis at Christmas Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Crisis at Christmas (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Crisis at Christmas
Date: 17 Oct 2014 22:40:58
Message: <5441d33a$1@news.povray.org>
This year, I am volunteering to assist in the Crisis at Christmas
project. I would be grateful if anyone from the POV community could
pledge a small amount of cash to help the homeless, If you are willing
to donate, please email me: j.g### [at] btinternetcom and put crisis in
the subject line.

John
--
Protect the Earth