POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crisis at Christmas : Re: Crisis at Christmas Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crisis at Christmas
From: Doctor John
Date: 19 Oct 2014 12:14:54
Message: <5443e37e$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/10/14 14:43, Stephen wrote:
> On 19/10/2014 12:37, Doctor John wrote:
>> Just one night shift! Unfortunately, it's Xmas eve:-(
>
> And I bet it cost you a fair bung to get that one. :-P

Obviously, I didn't pay enough ;-) Still, I've got an excuse to miss
Midnight Mass.

> Will you get to meet Santa and maybe allowed to feed his reindeers?

Hadn't thought about that. I know what Santa likes - a good single malt
and another good single malt - but what do reindeer drink?

> Crisis at Christmas is a very good charity to support. So count me in.
> Do you want cheques?
> Or I have a few groats and bawbees lying around. ;-)

I'm waiting for advice from the C@C crew; as far as I know, donations
need to be sent to them. I'll keep you updated
The idea of emailing me is just so I can keep track of those who express
interest in helping.
BTW Groats, bawbees and bearer bonds are all eminently acceptable

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents