POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh Well Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:31:37 EDT (-0400)
  Oh Well (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Oh Well
Date: 17 Oct 2014 08:30:37
Message: <54410bed$1@news.povray.org>
I had hoped that the Jets could manage to roll past the Patriots but
that didn't happen .. 49ers and Broncos this Sunday evening should be a
good one too. BTW: one redeeming factor was (OK go ahead and laugh) was
this song from a Corona commercial ... Found this full length version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yJN9aY7gc&feature=youtu.be
particularly enjoyed the most excellent falsetto.

Post a reply to this message

On 17/10/14 13:30, James Holsenback wrote:
> I had hoped that the Jets could manage to roll past the Patriots but
> that didn't happen .. 49ers and Broncos this Sunday evening should be a
> good one too. BTW: one redeeming factor was (OK go ahead and laugh) was
> this song from a Corona commercial ... Found this full length version:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yJN9aY7gc&feature=youtu.be
> particularly enjoyed the most excellent falsetto.

I know nothing of American football but I understand your passion.
Chelsea play today and I hope for a clean sheet.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

On 10/17/2014 10:45 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 17/10/14 13:30, James Holsenback wrote:
>> I had hoped that the Jets could manage to roll past the Patriots but
>> that didn't happen .. 49ers and Broncos this Sunday evening should be a
>> good one too. BTW: one redeeming factor was (OK go ahead and laugh) was
>> this song from a Corona commercial ... Found this full length version:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yJN9aY7gc&feature=youtu.be
>> particularly enjoyed the most excellent falsetto.
>
> I know nothing of American football but I understand your passion.

well that's ok ... it was more about the song.

> Chelsea play today and I hope for a clean sheet.

don't care much about Jets but /don't/ like Patriots ... the Sunday
evening game is the one I care about. I'll be difficult to deal with for
days if the 49ers don't win.

Post a reply to this message

On 18/10/14 03:54, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 10/17/2014 10:45 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 17/10/14 13:30, James Holsenback wrote:
>>> I had hoped that the Jets could manage to roll past the Patriots but
>>> that didn't happen .. 49ers and Broncos this Sunday evening should be a
>>> good one too. BTW: one redeeming factor was (OK go ahead and laugh) was
>>> this song from a Corona commercial ... Found this full length version:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yJN9aY7gc&feature=youtu.be
>>> particularly enjoyed the most excellent falsetto.
>>
>> I know nothing of American football but I understand your passion.
>
> well that's ok ... it was more about the song.
>
>> Chelsea play today and I hope for a clean sheet.
>
> don't care much about Jets but /don't/ like Patriots ... the Sunday
> evening game is the one I care about. I'll be difficult to deal with for
> days if the 49ers don't win.

I keep my fingers crossed; you haven't met me when Chelsea fail to
slaughter the opposition ;-)

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents
You hold it in trust for your children

Post a reply to this message

> I keep my fingers crossed; you haven't met me when Chelsea fail to
> slaughter the opposition ;-)
>
> John

BTW the Chelsea song is :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM

Come on you Blues!
John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents
You hold it in trust for your children

Post a reply to this message

>> I keep my fingers crossed; you haven't met me when Chelsea fail to
>> slaughter the opposition ;-)
>>
>> John
>>

> BTW the Chelsea song is :
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM
>
> Come on you Blues!
> John

Of course, Chelsea won 1-2. Sloppy defending at the end but a result is
a result.

Good luck to the 49ers

John

On 10/19/2014 07:47 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 18/10/14 04:09, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 18/10/14 04:00, Doctor John wrote:
>>> I keep my fingers crossed; you haven't met me when Chelsea fail to
>>> slaughter the opposition ;-)
>>>
>>> John
>>>

>> BTW the Chelsea song is :
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM
>>
>> Come on you Blues!
>> John
>>

> Of course, Chelsea won 1-2. Sloppy defending at the end but a result is
> a result.

yes .. i saw that on the sports ticker

> Good luck to the 49ers

my fingers are crossed ... thanks

Post a reply to this message

On 10/19/2014 07:47 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 18/10/14 04:09, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 18/10/14 04:00, Doctor John wrote:
>>> I keep my fingers crossed; you haven't met me when Chelsea fail to
>>> slaughter the opposition ;-)
>>>
>>> John
>>>

>> BTW the Chelsea song is :
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM
>>
>> Come on you Blues!
>> John
>>

> Of course, Chelsea won 1-2. Sloppy defending at the end but a result is
> a result.
>
> Good luck to the 49ers
>
> John

Holy crap, 9ers ran into a buzz-saw ... called Peyton Manning. 42 to 17
isn't a win ... it's a drubbing

Post a reply to this message