POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh Well : Re: Oh Well Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:30:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh Well
From: James Holsenback
Date: 20 Oct 2014 08:43:25
Message: <5445036d@news.povray.org>
On 10/17/2014 08:30 AM, James Holsenback wrote:
> BTW: one redeeming factor was (OK go ahead and laugh) was
> this song from a Corona commercial ... Found this full length version:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yJN9aY7gc&feature=youtu.be
> particularly enjoyed the most excellent falsetto.

This song sounds like Fleetwood Mac ... when Bob Welch was with the
group. It's become my new "Happy Song".

Go ahead and sing along ...

What a view when you're walkin' over here, you know
All the problems in the world just disappear
I'll go any way, you know I'm searching far and wide
You know, just to find you and to keep you by my side
Drift down, we can stay
I got a feeling that we'll find those better days
Oh, you can take me there
It's all around, don't you feel it too
The love will just surround
Oh, don't you know it's true
All the days and the weeks just disappear, you know
And the time, just to me it isn't clear
Well I'll go on and on, like the rhythm on the tide
I know all that matters is you're with me by my side
Drift down, we can stay
I got a feeling that we'll find those better days
Oh, you can take me there
It's all around, don't you feel it too
The love will just surround
Oh, don't you know it's true