POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Awesome God Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Awesome God (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Awesome God
Date: 24 Sep 2014 08:05:08
Message: <5422b374$1@news.povray.org>
http://youtu.be/6RGcb7alSk0

I think it's an awesome song celebrating our Awesome Universe and the
ideals of Perfect Justice, Love, Understanding, Harmonious Living and
Sharing, even when misplaced expecting some God to bring them to us when
it's up to us to implement them the best we can, and it's not that hard
since we have imagined such ideals.

Post a reply to this message