POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:32:15 EDT (-0400)
  Second question (Message 61 to 70 of 78)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Second question
Date: 12 Jul 2014 07:55:22
Message: <53c1222a$1@news.povray.org>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2oH9dGr1sE

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Jul 2014 13:46:09
Message: <53c17461$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:10:23 +0200, Thomas de Groot wrote:

> On 12-7-2014 0:53, Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> Which is a challenge for me, because I'm actually quite allergic to
>> them.
>
> Well, you have earned all my respect then. Not easy at all.

The allergist I went to see did the scratch test, which uses a scale of
0-3, and cat dander was a 3+ for me.  Yeah, not easy at all, but because
I've been around cats most of my life, I don't get the type of reaction
that people with a less severe allergy but don't have cats have.

Though when I first moved to Utah, I didn't have cats, and for the first
time in my life, I was able to breathe properly.  Then I got cats - I
didn't make the connection until I was tested.

>> ...and because of my allergies, they don't sleep in our room at night.
>> :)
>
> They have not yet learned to open closed doors?

The doors in our apartment are "handle" doors, so I suppose they could,
but two of them are > 18 years old, and the youngest is 11 (and
overweight - he's never been able to jump properly, though - but he does
give me "high fives" on occasion, which is pretty cute).

If they did, we'd have to lock the bedroom door. :)

Jim