POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Second question (Message 21 to 30 of 78)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Second question
Date: 7 Jul 2014 14:15:50
Message: <53bae3d6@news.povray.org>
>>> How big's your desk
>>
>> The horizontal part is 240cm by 800cm.
>
> You're sure you don't mean 240cm by 80cm?

Er, yeah, that.

(It's too early in the morning...)

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Jul 2014 14:18:22
Message: <53bae46e$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/07/2014 03:57 PM, clipka wrote:
> Gee, I don't even have a room large enough for such a beast!

I only have two rooms. But one of them contains a double bed, a
wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a bookcase, that palatial desk and still
has sufficient floorspace for my to practice my mambo steps.

I think when I tell people that I live in a "one-bedroom flat", they
imaging something like a broom cupboard. I only have two rooms, but
they're really quite... large.

Post a reply to this message