POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question : Re: Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Second question
From: scott
Date: 7 Jul 2014 14:21:26
Message: <53bae526@news.povray.org>
> Apart from the obvious items, I've got a SpaceMouse 3D mouse, a bottle
> of coke with the label "Share a Coke Zero with Gin", some random parts
> from some of the products we are making/designing. The most interesting
> thing (and probably the highest price per unit volume) is a tiny disc of
> sapphire with a 40 micron hole down the middle.

And for my desk at home... 3 monitors, a steering wheel and a gear
stick... a couple of bills, a printer, amp and speakers, a rack full of
various electronic bits, a mini-screwdriver set, a tape measure, an
arduino and stepper motor driver board (with a heat sink bigger than
board itself), a YLOD'd PS3 that I keep meaning to sell on ebay, a Sony
action cam, a manual on how a dual-action polisher works, and my gf gets
30cm at the end for an in-tray-like contraption that she hardly ever
touches :-)