POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:45 EDT (-0400)
  Second question (Message 1 to 10 of 78)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Second question
Date: 6 Jul 2014 16:05:52
Message: <53b9ac20$1@news.povray.org>
What's on your desktop? Not the virtual one but the real one.
Right now I have two monitors, a keyboard, a mouse and a KVM switch.
There are also an empty coffee cup (with the word TEA written on it),
two landline telephones and a mobile, a pile of unanswered mail, a toy
penguin called Tux, a half-empty bottle of Lucozade Sport and, for no
apparent reason, a 2 metre length of Cat5 cable.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents