POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question : Re: Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Second question
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 6 Jul 2014 17:34:11
Message: <53b9c0d3$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/07/2014 09:05 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> What's on your desktop?

Three candles, a lava lamp, a plasma ball, a fibre-optic lamp, my
keyboard and monitor, my stereo system, my *other* keyboard [the musical
kind], about 400 CDs, a digital 8-track, a laser printer, an Ethernet
hub, an assortment of stationary, my sound card, and my digital camera.

Oh, and not forgetting the USB key which allows Cubase to run. If you
divide purchase price by physical volume, that's probably the densest
object on the desk.