POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mr Hublot Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Mr Hublot (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ive
Subject: Mr Hublot
Date: 8 Mar 2014 16:21:36
Message: <531b89e0$1@news.povray.org>
just watched the 2014 Academy Award winner for 'Best Animated Short
Film' and really love it:

http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/046374-000/mr-hublot

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Mr Hublot
Date: 8 Mar 2014 16:39:56
Message: <531b8e2c$1@news.povray.org>

--
Regards
     Stephen

I solemnly promise to kick the next angle, I see.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Mar 2014 04:27:59
Message: <531c260f@news.povray.org>
On 8-3-2014 22:39, Stephen wrote:
> On 08/03/2014 9:19 PM, Ive wrote:
>> just watched the 2014 Academy Award winner for 'Best Animated Short
>> Film' and really love it:
>>
>> http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/046374-000/mr-hublot

Yes, only available in France and Germany, the owners of ARTE. It's a
pity, while I receive ARTE TV on the cable in NL, outside D and F we are
not allowed to re-watch (ARTE+7) with the exception of only a few items
like the news and such, i.e. those items produced by ARTE. Other
licences do not allow re-diffusion I suppose.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

sorry, should have known as this happens frequently when I try to watch
some BBC content.

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

> sorry, should have known as this happens frequently when I try to watch
> some BBC content.
>
> -Ive

Not to worry.