POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mr Hublot : Re: Mr Hublot Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr Hublot
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Mar 2014 04:27:59
Message: <531c260f@news.povray.org>
On 8-3-2014 22:39, Stephen wrote:
> On 08/03/2014 9:19 PM, Ive wrote:
>> just watched the 2014 Academy Award winner for 'Best Animated Short
>> Film' and really love it:
>>
>> http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/046374-000/mr-hublot

Yes, only available in France and Germany, the owners of ARTE. It's a
pity, while I receive ARTE TV on the cable in NL, outside D and F we are
not allowed to re-watch (ARTE+7) with the exception of only a few items
like the news and such, i.e. those items produced by ARTE. Other
licences do not allow re-diffusion I suppose.

Thomas