POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I suck at image editing Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  I suck at image editing (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: I suck at image editing
Date: 3 Mar 2014 13:46:02
Message: <5314cdea@news.povray.org>
We had some rain here recently.

I suck at image editing, but I did manage to convince the GIMP to
produce this. I think it illustrates the severity of the flood quite
vividly.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'small.jpg' (159 KB)

Preview of image 'small.jpg'
small.jpg

From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Re: I suck at image editing
Date: 3 Mar 2014 14:44:24
Message: <op.xb5vr8xsufxv4h@xena>
On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 20:46:03 +0200, Orchid Win7 v1 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> We had some rain here recently.
>
> I suck at image editing, but I did manage to convince the GIMP to
> produce this. I think it illustrates the severity of the flood quite
> vividly.

If you started with the image on the left and produced the image on the
right by only using the Gimp, I would have to say you are AWESOME! ;^>

--
-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

> If you started with the image on the left and produced the image on the
> right by only using the Gimp, I would have to say you are AWESOME! ;^>

Hahaha!

Er, no. The trick is standing in the same place shooting the same angle.
It's harder than you think it is.

Post a reply to this message