POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I suck at image editing : Re: I suck at image editing Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I suck at image editing
From: andrel
Date: 3 Mar 2014 15:40:43
Message: <5314E8C2.5020306@gmail.com>
On 3-3-2014 21:27, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>> If you started with the image on the left and produced the image on the
>> right by only using the Gimp, I would have to say you are AWESOME! ;^>
>
> Hahaha!
>
> Er, no. The trick is standing in the same place shooting the same angle.
> It's harder than you think it is.

Then why did you move all the birds and tho low hanging branches to a
different position?
That sort of distracts from the composition.

I know it is difficult to reposition. I did it once many times during
the day and in a hurry. Did I ever post that movie of what they did to
our house when renovating the foundations?

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.