POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coding as art Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Coding as art (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Coding as art
Date: 4 Feb 2014 03:21:24
Message: <52f0a304$1@news.povray.org>
After a weekend packed with sport, I fianally got round to reading the
weekend papers. The FT had a thought-provoking article; an edited
extract is here:
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/4c75e25e-8772-11e3-ba87-00144feab7de.html

John

Post a reply to this message

From: FractRacer
Subject: Re: Coding as art
Date: 4 Feb 2014 06:42:16
Message: <52f0d218$1@news.povray.org>

> After a weekend packed with sport, I fianally got round to reading the
> weekend papers. The FT had a thought-provoking article; an edited
> extract is here:
> http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/4c75e25e-8772-11e3-ba87-00144feab7de.html
>
> John

All Povray-ers are using algorithms and arts. Why think that artists are

the construction of a stellated pentagon! Since long times some artists
were inspired by mathematicals concepts. And closer to us (in times) we
find Escher, Dali...

Lionel.
--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---