POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mensa: a table (Latin) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Mensa: a table (Latin) (Message 21 to 30 of 140)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Mensa: a table (Latin)
Date: 15 Jan 2014 05:25:19
Message: <52d6620f$1@news.povray.org>
>> If you're intelligent at something
>
> Can you be, intelligent at something?

I'm certainly not very intelligent at wording things very well...

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 15 Jan 2014 06:22:56
Message: <52d66f90$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/01/2014 10:25 AM, scott wrote:
>>> If you're intelligent at something
>>
>> Can you be, intelligent at something?
>
> I'm certainly not very intelligent at wording things very well...

LOL Me too.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 15 Jan 2014 08:45:45
Message: <52d69109$1@news.povray.org>
Am 15.01.2014 09:58, schrieb Stephen:
> On 14/01/2014 5:02 PM, scott wrote:
>> If you're intelligent at something
>
> Can you be, intelligent at something?
>
> And someone please explain to me, what IQ is?

IQ is a quantification of your intelligence in comparison to the average
person of your age.

Intelligence is the fitness to perform well in a so-called intelligence
test.

Post a reply to this message