POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The TSA attrocities Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  The TSA attrocities (Message 37 to 46 of 46)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: The TSA attrocities
Date: 2 Jan 2014 13:12:13
Message: <52c5abfd@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 05:51:59 -0500, Warp wrote:

>> Bingo.  It's for my blood pressure.  Historically, the things that Warp
>> writes in threads like this do nothing but wind me up, because I think
>> is arguments are ultimately stupid and pointless.  I've tried a number
>> of times to have the debates, and the end result is the same:  My blood
>> pressure goes up, I get angry, and nothing is achieved.
>
>> Since it happens on a number of topics, there's no point in reading
>> anything he writes, because historically what he's written has made me
>> angry more often than not because he comes across as completely
>> ignorant and unwilling to listen to reason.
>
> You talk like this would be a common thing, yet I can't even remember
> the last time you, or anybody else, had such a tantrum.

Yes, please, do keep using inflammatory language.  It's so *you*.

> Then, when someone asks about it, you engage in personal attacks and
> belittling comments, and you make it clear that you won't be reading any
> possible responses.

You call it a "personal attack".  I call it stating my perception of
facts.  You won't listen to reason, and instead start comparing the TSA
to the Stasi, and when I say that's not reasonable, you double down on
the ignorance and being unreasonable.

> Yes, quite a mature thing to do, especially since I have in no way
> attacked or insulted you personally.

Oh, yes, just winding people up is *so* mature, Warp.

Jim

Post a reply to this message