POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hardware Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Hardware (Message 33 to 42 of 42)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Hardware
Date: 27 Dec 2013 13:39:07
Message: <52bdc94b$1@news.povray.org>
Oh I didn't know that, too bad, on Windows some modded drivers are
further optimized for speed, besides the optimization ATI does, you can
find really nice performance, even on old cards. Well you have to use
what works best, yes looking reviews is always good as a reference.

Post a reply to this message