POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hardware Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:03 EDT (-0400)
  Hardware (Message 23 to 32 of 42)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Hardware
Date: 27 Dec 2013 03:23:52
Message: <52bd3918$1@news.povray.org>
Le 24/12/2013 11:03, Orchid Win7 v1 nous fit lire :
> On 24/12/2013 08:18 AM, scott wrote:
>
>> Do you want GFLOPS or FPS?
>
> As well as that, I'm going to try to get CUDA to work again. I've got a
> few bits of software which *claim* to use your GPU to do compute-heavy
> work much faster. If only any of them actually *worked*...

The only cuda I ever saw in use is in boinc projects.

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 27 Dec 2013 08:07:21
Message: <52bd7b89$1@news.povray.org>
lol

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Date: 27 Dec 2013 08:20:01
Message: <52bd7e81$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/23/2013 03:41 PM, Warp wrote:
> Orchid Win7 v1 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>> yet, it produces 2,200 GFLOPS (and has twice the RAM).
>
> It's not the size that matters. It's how you use it.

said by someone with a small graphics card? lol could /not/ resist that!!!

Post a reply to this message