POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas (Message 44 to 53 of 143)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
Date: 20 Dec 2013 16:29:05
Message: <52b4b6a1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:01:40 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 20/12/2013 5:08 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:22:58 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> Hmm!
>>> Barking > Bedlam > Bethlem So I have a choice of Ancient or Modern.
>>> Being perverse I plump for Moorfields.
>>
>> Moving on to a modern marketplace, Charing Cross, assuming the diagonal
>> is open.  If I've misread it and it's not, then Hyde Park.
>
> <Sharp intake of breath.>

I thought your reaction might be something similar to that.  Excellent, I
succeeded. ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 20 Dec 2013 17:48:54
Message: <52b4c956$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/12/2013 21:29, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:01:40 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> Moving on to a modern marketplace, Charing Cross, assuming the diagonal
>>> is open.  If I've misread it and it's not, then Hyde Park.
>>
>> <Sharp intake of breath.>
>
> I thought your reaction might be something similar to that.  Excellent, I
> succeeded. ;)
>
> Jim

As a gentleman I shall allow that play just once. The deliberate holding
of Stephen's diagonal, whilst legal, is not considered to be fair play.
Therefore ...

Glasgow Central

John

Post a reply to this message

On 20/12/2013 10:48 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> <Sharp intake of breath.>
>>
>> I thought your reaction might be something similar to that.  Excellent, I
>> succeeded. ;)
>>
>> Jim
>>

> As a gentleman I shall allow that play just once. The deliberate holding
> of Stephen's diagonal, whilst legal, is not considered to be fair play.
> Therefore ...

No problem, it is getting a bit cold for the midges, though.

> Glasgow Central

Keeping to the Caledonian theme.

Auchenshuggle (not by the sea).

--