POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas : Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
From: Doctor John
Date: 22 Dec 2013 00:02:47
Message: <52b67277$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/12/2013 18:50, Jim Henderson wrote:

> Obviously, Dalmuir West is the next move, and given that I was /so/
> aggressive on the last move, I'll go there. :)
>
> Jim

A generous move. It seems that Stephen has several pathways to choose
from now.

BTW If you want to know why I'm awake at this hour (05.02 GMT), blame
the Feegle. The poor little thing has had a severe chest infection (his
temperature shot up to 40C at one point) and he's not sleeping well.

Anyhow, moving south again, Carlisle.

John