POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas (Message 24 to 33 of 143)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
Date: 17 Dec 2013 16:41:26
Message: <52b0c506$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 11:14:27 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> On 17/12/2013 08:36, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> You are not kidding. The backlash of that vortex from the black
>> knight's move, has knocked me along the diagonal, put me in Huff and I
>> ended up in Brussels - Zaventem luchthaven. So I move to Diegem even if
>> only to recuperate. Which means that being in Huff I must endure random
>> losses of turn.
>> I won’t raise your raise but see you for 120 Guilders and one stuiver.
>> I have two pairs.
>>

>> Stefan
>
> I thought we'd agreed to go Dutch.
>
> I'm thinking of giving Samantha a go but realise that that might allow
> Sven to expose his diagonal. So, just to give Jim a chance of a new
> opening ...
>
> Aleph & Tentacles (anag.)

Hopefully my flashlight doesn't stop working here in the boiler room
where the gateway is, because if it does, then I'm going to become a chum
of the Elder Ones.

As I recall, there's a route along the Miskatonic that, while not
leveraging the full effect of the diagonal, can take me back to Ipswich.

Jim

Post a reply to this message