POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas : Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 18 Dec 2013 12:48:01
Message: <52b1dfd1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:48:47 +0000, Doctor John wrote:

> On 18/12/2013 16:31, Stephen wrote:
>> From: "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> Newsgroups: povray.off-topic
>> Subject: Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
>>
>> Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>>> No you're not. You're in a bar in Brussels drinking Leffe

>>> <takes a couple of the blue pills and washes them down with the pretty
>>> pink liquid>
>>>
>> I prefer Dried Frog pills, myself.
>>
>>> Slips out of the door and finds himself in a twisty maze of passages,
>>> all alike...
>>>

>> "A hollow voice says 'PLUGH'
>>

> plugh
>
> use lamp

Ha!  You thought I fell for your little "trap," but I'm the one who
pulled the woolly mammoth over your eyes!  Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

First up:  Repetition! (of "Plugh")

But thanks for the lamp, that means I can watch as the horror of
realisation crosses your faces as to what you've unleashed. :)

Flood Control Dam #3.  Oh, yes, I went *there*.