POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas (Message 104 to 113 of 143)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: M*rn*ngt*n Cr*sc*nt until Xmas
Date: 23 Dec 2013 16:51:48
Message: <52b8b074@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:30:55 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 23/12/2013 6:17 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:59:04 +0000, Stephen wrote:
>>
>>> Getting a bit la-di-da, are we?
>>> I have a remedy for that. One you'll like, methinks.
>>>
>>> Valhalla.
>>> The brewery that is. The one in Baltasound, Unst.
>>
>> Moving out of turn?  That puts you in Huff for a round.
>>

> It was that Black Night. I've not been myself since.

But would you know?

>> But hey, that's a good move, so I'll make it instead. :)
>>

> Damn! It has got to be Stornoway. (In this weather.)

Hehehehehehehe.

But wait, you're in Huff.  So it's now John's turn.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Dec 2013 16:53:57
Message: <52b8b0f5$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:13:12 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>> You heard me.  You said so.;)
>>
> Sorry a quote from an 80's (?) TV comedy set in the North (With a
> capital N) called "I did not know you cared".

Lots of planets have a North.

But I may need to check it out.

>> We're into the final stretch.
>>

> Who are you calling a Stretch, Jimmy. ;-)

Sorry, Stevie, that was Samantha.

>> I don't see the problem there, do you?  Thinking you might feel a bit
>> knackered?
>>

> OMG! Someone who thinks the journey is better than the arrival.

Well, it depends on the destination, usually.  But in this particular
case, the journey's the point - because we all *know* the destination.

>> Mine, of course.  Since you asked.
>
> I did ask but you don't think that I listen, do you?

Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Jim

Post a reply to this message