POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Understanding Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Understanding (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Understanding
Date: 27 Oct 2013 22:06:20
Message: <526dc69c$1@news.povray.org>
I think I've finally got it. I was listening to Simon & Garfunkel's
American Tune and I think I know why Americans love their country so
much. Don't ask me to explain but wow ...!!

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

On 10/27/2013 10:06 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> I think I've finally got it. I was listening to Simon & Garfunkel's
> American Tune and I think I know why Americans love their country so
> much. Don't ask me to explain but wow ...!!
>
> John

this one will knock your socks off as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCNwgzM2rQ

there is a better version (RR Hof induction) but I couldn't find it ...
probably the best lyrics written

Post a reply to this message

On 10/28/2013 09:56 AM, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 10/27/2013 10:06 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>> I think I've finally got it. I was listening to Simon & Garfunkel's
>> American Tune and I think I know why Americans love their country so
>> much. Don't ask me to explain but wow ...!!
>>
>> John
>>

> this one will knock your socks off as well:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCNwgzM2rQ
>
> there is a better version (RR Hof induction) but I couldn't find it ...

looked right past it ... mo' betta version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JQ1q-13Ek

Post a reply to this message

On 28/10/13 14:04, James Holsenback wrote:
> On 10/28/2013 09:56 AM, James Holsenback wrote:
>> On 10/27/2013 10:06 PM, Doctor John wrote:
>>> I think I've finally got it. I was listening to Simon & Garfunkel's
>>> American Tune and I think I know why Americans love their country so
>>> much. Don't ask me to explain but wow ...!!
>>>
>>> John
>>>

>> this one will knock your socks off as well:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCNwgzM2rQ
>>
>> there is a better version (RR Hof induction) but I couldn't find it ...
>
> looked right past it ... mo' betta version:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JQ1q-13Ek

It's amazing how well Art's voice has withstood the ravages of time.

John