POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Understanding : Re: Understanding Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Understanding
From: andrel
Date: 29 Oct 2013 13:48:39
Message: <526FF4E5.6030306@gmail.com>
On 28-10-2013 3:06, Doctor John wrote:
> I think I've finally got it. I was listening to Simon & Garfunkel's
> American Tune and I think I know why Americans love their country so
> much. Don't ask me to explain but wow ...!!
>
> John

The combination of "Simon and Garfunkel" and "America" always makes me
think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS2FUW7UkR0

(You will be excused for thinking this is something different until Jon
starts singing at 3:00)

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.