POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Surprise!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:50 EDT (-0400)
  Surprise!! (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Surprise!!
Date: 9 Apr 2013 13:13:48
Message: <51644c4c@news.povray.org>

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'img0163a.png' (195 KB) Download 'img0092a.jpg' (275 KB) Download 'img0163a.png.sig.dat' (1 KB) Download 'img0092a.jpg.sig.dat' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'img0163a.png'
img0163a.png

Preview of image 'img0092a.jpg'
img0092a.jpg

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Surprise!!
Date: 9 Apr 2013 14:55:01
Message: <web.51646318b32209ed352a052d0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <j.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Just popping in for a few moments to say hello.

congrats, dude

kids take away our precious leisure time, no doubt :)

Post a reply to this message