POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Surprise!! : Re: Surprise!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surprise!!
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Apr 2013 12:38:21
Message: <5168387d$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/04/2013 4:39 PM, Doctor John wrote:

> On 10/04/13 18:09, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> I got the reference. :-) Just keep your uisge beatha locked away
>> and your kneecaps covered.
>>
> Oh yeah, that's another reason he's called Feegle. He capable of
> defeating most locks. We need eyes in the back of our heads. It's when
> he's being really quiet that we start to worry.

Ah! That calls for the barrel school of parenting.
Place said child in a barrel and feed him through the bung hole.
When he is 15. Drive the bung home.
;-)

>>> Indeed. No more Culture :-(
>>>

>> If you consider, excessive drinking, filling you nose with
>> Bolivian Marching Powder, and writing about very kinky sex,
>> culture? Then you might be right. ;-)
>>
> The Culture, you fule

But the Culture is: Excessive drinking, filling you nose with Bolivian
Marching Powder, and taking part in very kinky sex

>> Life's A bugger!
>>

> ....and then you die ;-)
>
> John

Politer than the one I use. :-)