POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : less Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:12 EDT (-0400)
  less (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: Shay
Subject: less
Date: 18 Oct 2012 09:00:01
Message: <web.507ffc68d3b694dfc2421da0@news.povray.org>

printer to discuss printing options.  The printer looked over my files and asked

vector graphics.

some of my vector graphics to a programmer friend. The friend reportedly

people.

This morning, I dug up a few old procedurally-created 3D works and sent them to
the printer for a(-nother) laugh. Thinking back to those old works and how
relatively quickly I was able to produce them, I am reminded of what I was able
to accomplish when I spent my time working instead of searching for a panacea.

my work and workout clothes and will somehow make slacks or gym shorts work for

anticipating one perfect occasion to wear it.

But not everything has been so straight forward: I was proud of my personal

aspects of my simplification are actually disguised panacea hunting and/or
self-abuse.

 -Shay

still wept for my wasted hours when I recently installed Mepis on my desktop in
all of ten minutes.

Post a reply to this message

> But not everything has been so straight forward: I was proud of my personal

> drew me into Linux in the first place.

Wait, you left Windows and went to Linux because of the steep learning
curve of *Windows*??

Post a reply to this message

> This morning, I dug up a few old procedurally-created 3D works and sent them to
> the printer for a(-nother) laugh. Thinking back to those old works and how
> relatively quickly I was able to produce them, I am reminded of what I was able
> to accomplish when I spent my time working instead of searching for a panacea.

If those were the intricate mesh object you showed in these newsgroups I
am more amazed that nobody offered you a job before.

--
Women are the canaries of science. When they are underrepresented
it is a strong indication that non-scientific factors play a role

Post a reply to this message