POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Objective listening Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:54 EDT (-0400)
  Objective listening (Message 21 to 30 of 45)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Objective listening
Date: 28 Sep 2012 02:44:31
Message: <5065474f@news.povray.org>
On 27/09/2012 11:39 PM, andrel wrote:
> That wasn't the point. The question from Andy was if anybody can sing in
> tune and my answer was: yes.

More precisely, the question was whether several people can sing
complicated harmonies with surgical precision without ever missing a
single note even by a tiny fraction. But anyway...

(It's no secret that some people can sing in tune. I've heard plenty of
people do that live. I've even heard people sing harmonies live. But
usually it doesn't sound this "perfect" when it's real.)

Post a reply to this message