POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Objective listening : Re: Objective listening Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Objective listening
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 28 Sep 2012 10:48:30
Message: <5065b8be$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/09/2012 03:15 PM, scott wrote:
>>> Hehe, you should YouTube "songify" - it's an app (for phones) that
>>> records you speaking in a normal voice and then gives you the option to
>>> autotune it to a list of various songs. Quite fun.
>>
>> That explains it then. AutoTune itself is very, *very* expensive...
>
> With you I'm never sure if you're being sarcastic or not :-)

I looked up the price this morning. $649. Ouch!

(As it happens, I already have a piece of software which does roughly
the same thing. If only my mic worked properly, anyway...)

>> (That said, how the heck do you transfer the recording from a phone to a
>> PC to upload it to YouTube?)
>
> Email, bluetooth, wifi, USB - or just upload directly from the phone if
> you don't want to do any fancy editing.

Oh yes, how silly of me... Some phones have Internet access.

(Annoyingly, my mum bought a bluetooth adaptor and it lets you access my
phone, my grandad bought a bluetooth adaptor and it lets you access my
phone, and I bought a bluetooth adaptor and... it won't let me access my
phone. Or rather, it let's me use the mic and the speaker, but won't
allow file transfers. WTF?)