POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Moon landing conspiracy theories Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Moon landing conspiracy theories (Message 38 to 47 of 47)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Moon landing conspiracy theories
Date: 27 Aug 2012 10:44:38
Message: <503b87d6$1@news.povray.org>
On 2012-08-27 05:10, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> On 27/08/2012 10:33 AM, Tim Cook wrote:
>> Read elsewhere on the internet:
>>
>> Armstrong died.
>
> That was kind-of my point, yes.

You missed the punchline.

There's another Armstrong in the news, an athlete involved in a doping
scandal.

See also:  http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DontExplainTheJoke

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Aug 2012 11:04:19
Message: <503b8c73$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:01:24 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 27/08/2012 2:01 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Ah! You did not listen to the third clip. The coconut is a fruit not a
>>> nut.
>>
>> I listened to bits of all the clips, but had recently read something
>> about this from The Book of General Ignorance (Volume 1), so I may have
>> misremembered. :)
>>
> You are forgiven. ;-)

Oh, good. ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Aug 2012 11:12:07
Message: <503b8e47$1@news.povray.org>
On 27/08/2012 4:04 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> You are forgiven.;-)
> Oh, good.;)

I  know that you will sleep well tonight, now. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Aug 2012 11:37:06
Message: <503b9422$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:12:08 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 27/08/2012 4:04 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> You are forgiven.;-)
>> Oh, good.;)
>
> I  know that you will sleep well tonight, now. ;-)

Tonight?  I might sleep well today. <yawn> ;)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 27/08/2012 4:37 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Tonight?  I might sleep well today. <yawn>;)

Tell me about it. I get up at 05:30 during the week and with this being
a bank holiday weekend I thought I could have a lie in. But I've woken
up at 5 am every day.

--
Regards
     Stephen