POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Moon landing conspiracy theories : Re: Moon landing conspiracy theories Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moon landing conspiracy theories
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Aug 2012 11:25:23
Message: <503e3463$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/28/2012 0:54, Invisible wrote:
> Sure. If you found a row of galaxies arranged in such a way that, when
> viewed from Earth, it happens to spell out intelligible English text, that
> would be a pretty big clue. But it's hard to imagine anything that could
> prove that /nobody/ created the universe.

You should definitely read Calculating God.  People find evidence that
implies the evidence we already have (e.g., fossils) is evidence of the
existence of God.  (I'm not spoiling anything - this is all pretty much in
the first chapter, IIRC.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Oh no! We're out of code juice!"