POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh no... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Oh no... (Message 11 to 20 of 25)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Oh no...
Date: 15 Aug 2012 18:20:44
Message: <502c20bc$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:13:02 +0100, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> On 15/08/2012 09:36 PM, nemesis wrote:
>> Orchid Win7 v1<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't even know where the hell this meme came from. What the hell is
>>> "spartaaaaaa!" anyway?
>>
>> http://funfoodandfreeweights.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/fetaaaa.jpg
>>
>> come on, never seen 300?
>
> It comes between 299 and 301?

The movie....

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 16 Aug 2012 04:24:30
Message: <502cae3e$1@news.povray.org>
>>> come on, never seen 300?
>>
>> It comes between 299 and 301?
>
> The movie....

There's a movie that's just called 300?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 16 Aug 2012 04:25:09
Message: <502cae65$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/08/2012 09:06 PM, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> It's adorable to see someone discovering the internet for the first time.

Sadly, it's unlikely that anyone is ever going to use /that/ adjective
to describe me in any other context. :-/

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 16 Aug 2012 05:01:56
Message: <502cb704$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

>>> It comes between 299 and 301?
>>
>> The movie....
>
> There's a movie that's just called 300?

Yes. See it, it's pretty good.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 16 Aug 2012 08:10:01
Message: <web.502ce2a8983b3e5173db7cf50@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> >> It comes between 299 and 301?
> >
> > The movie....
>
> There's a movie that's just called 300?

it's a mention to the famous last stand of 300 men from Sparta.  The movie
itself is a close adaptation of Frank Miller's comic book take...

Post a reply to this message

On 16/08/2012 09:25 AM, Invisible wrote:
> On 15/08/2012 09:06 PM, Kevin Wampler wrote:
>> It's adorable to see someone discovering the internet for the first time.
>
> Sadly, it's unlikely that anyone is ever going to use /that/ adjective
> to describe me in any other context. :-/

...having just said that, today a girl told me that she thinks I'm
"really cool".

I mean, sure, she's married and much older than me and Chinese. But
still, somebody somewhere actually thinks I'm cool...

Post a reply to this message