POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh no... : Re: Oh no... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh no...
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Aug 2012 11:07:16
Message: <502d0ca4$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/08/2012 03:25 PM, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> On 8/16/2012 5:58 AM, Invisible wrote:
>> ...having just said that, today a girl told me that she thinks I'm
>> "really cool".
>>
>> I mean, sure, she's married and much older than me and Chinese. But
>> still, somebody somewhere actually thinks I'm cool...
>
> Didn't you have a GF for a while? That would seem to indicate that you
> don't need to be so glum about it.

I did. But I've been single again for ages now. :-(

There's a girl called Helen in my dance class. She's devastatingly
beautiful, and I desperately want to go out with her. But, as far as I
can tell, she's not the slightest bit interested. (I think she might
even be avoiding me...) But the advice I got from this lady today was
that Helen totally wants me to ask her out. Because THAT makes logical
sense... (??)

Damn, girls are confusing!