POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sound Cloud Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Sound Cloud (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Sound Cloud
Date: 18 Aug 2012 06:03:42
Message: <502f687e$1@news.povray.org>
>> Either I'm doing a really bad job of promoting this, or my stuff just
>> sucks so much nobody wants to listen.
>
> Obviously it's the former, because one cannot find out whether your
> stuff sucks or not unless one hits "play" ;-)

+5 insightful.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 18 Aug 2012 06:04:23
Message: <502f68a7@news.povray.org>
On 18/08/2012 08:10 AM, Eero Ahonen wrote:
> Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>
>> ...and /this/ week, 70% of the activity came from Finland. And 70% of 10
>> plays isn't a very big number.
>>

> Busted, that's me.

LOL!

This reminds me of that time I looked at the Apache logs for my website,
and there were 13 hits from Lynx. You know, the text-mode web browser
that nobody ever uses. Like, WTF?

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 18 Aug 2012 06:37:54
Message: <502f7082$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

> This reminds me of that time I looked at the Apache logs for my website,
> and there were 13 hits from Lynx. You know, the text-mode web browser
> that nobody ever uses. Like, WTF?

Lynx is very practical for scripting things :).

Post a reply to this message

Le 18/08/2012 12:37, Eero Ahonen nous fit lire :
> Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>
>> This reminds me of that time I looked at the Apache logs for my website,
>> and there were 13 hits from Lynx. You know, the text-mode web browser
>> that nobody ever uses. Like, WTF?
>
> Lynx is very practical for scripting things :).

Another interest of Lynx is the easier interface with blind-enable
computer device (such as transcription of text in Braille, or vocal
synthesis)

Post a reply to this message